Sunday, March 30, 2008

Productive week....


Sold!!!! Thanks Donna!






Well i finally got my tin/album combo done and ready to list today. I spent the first part of the week working on my little girls album, she has been wanting me to make her a new one for some time and I finally got in the rest of the paper I needed to do just that! So will show you how that turned out too! Im excited about the album/tin combo, the paper I used is from Bo Bunny and is so cute! I have a special order I am making with this same paper for a little girls birthday album. So will get moving on that ASAP. I had to order in more paper for all my special orders , so am waiting for it all to arrive! 4 albums and a tin to get done! Plus the end of the month there will be another special order coming in of a tin/album combo. So things are picking up. I will share all my special orders on here when I am done with them!

No comments: