Sunday, March 2, 2008

Another Busy Week...







Hello Everyone,






Another busy week , with visiting inlaws, and crafting and homeschooling...its been a week!! I am pleased that my address tin sold, to my great customer and friend, in France! Anxious to get that mailed off to her for her to enjoy. Alot of hard work and time went into that tin, Im glad Holly bought it as I know she will appreciate it.



I worked on 2 albums this week, using the same paper, and doing them at the same time...makes things go faster! I did 2 different themes, and I think that they turned out really great!



Its blizzarding out today so think I will spend a bit of time huddled in my craft room "creating"!! Its a perfect day for that!



Anyways hope to hear back on the new listings! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

"Let's Fall In Love" what a great title!! Well done! Lovley color's as usual!! Great work my friend!
Vicky