Sunday, March 9, 2008

SPECIAL REQUESTS....




Hello Everyone!!






Well another week gone by and here I am wondering HOW I did get 2 albums done and ready to list! Was a busy with with our basement bathroom being built, picking faucets, countertop, shower, toilet....how fun is that! Off to pick flooring this week! Had to get the hubby all packed up to go and do his testing for Kansas Post type deal for law enforcement. So he is on the other side of the state doing that this week. So I will probably get more done this week! ha



This week I got these 2 Valentines albums done, as a request from some of my "watchers" So whipped up a few to list today. HOpe they sell well this week, things have been kind of slow, so am hoping and praying things pick up! Anyways love the paper in these so fun and great colors! I am just posting the front covers of both, after they list tonight I will come back and list the ebay addy's to where you can look at the rest of them. That is if I can get the pictures listed at all, been having trouble with this blog today with up loading pictures! So we will see. Hope to have something new next week! Thanks for checking in with me!
Here are the addys to the 2 albums listed on ebay! Check them out and see all the pages!

No comments: