Monday, February 11, 2013

LifeBook week 6....wow!

So I am doing this Art Class for the year....called LifeBook2013...and this is week 6 class....Called Celebration and Courage... Taught by the wonderfully talented Tamara Laporte! The idea was to celebrate you bravery from what you have been through in your life...and she taught us how to draw people using drawing techniques ! I am happy with how my girl turned out...so fun using the technique of basically using shapes for the parts then going back and smoothing things out erasing the shapes to show the figure! Then adding the clothes and so forth! The next part was to think of an animal that represents our courage/strength....I could not think of one that i really liked to represent that..the ONLY thing that came to my mind was Jesus.  I knew that behind me for my strength and courage in MY life was Jesus. So that is what i went with, you did a mask and did a spray technique and then i journaled on jesus one of my favorite verses...and I also did some journaling (that is what this class is about! journaling too!) and i think it turned out pretty good! how fun!!

No comments: