Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday!!

Welcome! Today is again TeddyBo Tuesday! I am so glad that Gayle puts out new images weekly! I cannot wait from week to week to see what new she has come up with! What a hoot is this Image??!! I picked this image too, because growing up my friend Jill, had a beetle bug and we used to "cruise" in it and i thought it was the funnest (is that a proper word?) car ever! (besides my friend Cindys car that was this really OLD car with a REALLY big stearing wheel and everytime you turned a corner, it would rock like a boat on the water.....thus we named it "the boat" (were so original! LOL) So here is to you Jill....remember the good ol days in the bug!?

 TeddyBoBea_11
Colored with Promarkers
Basic Grey Wander Papers and stickers
Stickles
Clear embossing

No comments: