Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fairy Tale Friday Dreams Tag

Hello Everyone! I have spent the evening making up this tag for Fairytale Friday over at Teddybo.com!
I should be making up my menu for the next 2 weeks and my grocery list as i have to go to town for my bimonthly trip for supplies. I also have to pay bills to see what i have to work with. It is stressful, so you can understand why i decided to just slack off and do my tag! I colored her all with prisma pencils and OMS and kept it all cepia tones.
Now i better quit slackin and get busy with my bills and menu/list....its not going to get done magically....even though i wish it would!
Have a great weekend everyone..!





                                                     My Minds Eye kraft fun day papers
Colored with prisma pencils/oms
SEI windor ribbon
twill ribbon
twine
rolled flowers out of kraft paper
martha stewart punch
gellyroll glitter pen



No comments: