Tuesday, February 14, 2012

TeddyBo Tuesday Time again!!! Check these out....


Here are the new images from teddybo.com this week! WOW..they are so so darn cute and I was and so were the rest of the design team, so excited with these images that we jumped right on them and started coloring right away! You will have to check out the TeddyboChallenge blog and see what all the girls have been up to as well. I posted my card below with the use of the teddybea, dress form image! How much fun is she???? Bailee Rose had to try her hand at this image too I posted hers as well!
 Teddybea_188

Colored with promarkers

graphic 45 papers

prima wooden buttons

machine stitching
colored with watercolor markers!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Renee I am awarding you the Leibster award as you doubt your ability and you shouldn't. Your work is beautiful. http://threelabradors.blogspot.com/2012/02/little-housekeeping.html
Hugs
H xx