Wednesday, February 8, 2012

D'arcy Diaries Card and New release images!!!

prima/madeline collection floral paper

MME- Stella and Rose striped paper

cream colored fabric for the spiral flowers

martha stewart punch

D'arcydesigns_013 image


Here are my new card and a little box project for Darcydesigns blog. I love this images, cant get enough of them! just so sweet. I  dug through my paper stash and found these papers for the card on top, i love these color combos..and colored up the image to match. I cut out the flowers with some cream fabric i had on hand, with my spiral flower dies. Punched out a 2 different greens with the marth stewart punch and arranged the flowers and greens on one side of the cute image.I made this cute box, with the lili girl image, a little yesterdays memory box.  I will be listing this card  on etsy, if your interested let me know! thanks for stopping by!

No comments: