Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Teddybo Tuesday! Mums the word! LOL

Here is my card using this weeks graphic over at Teddybo.com! Isn't it so darned cute?
I love how Gayle put the letters into the flowers. I had so much fun coloring this one up with my promarkers, This paper i found in my stash, the cover is off  so i have no idea who makes it or what ! But i love the colors in it with the burgandy, buttery yellows and greyish blues. I received this fabulous pack of stampin up rub ons from a sweet friend. I LOVE them, as they have a set of four in the pack of various colors, black, brown, green and white! I love that! Of course i cannot do a card with out my stickles or my new clear gellyroll pen (thanks Hazel for the heads up on that pen!)

 
Teddybea_192
Paper from my stash pile not sure on the brand!
Stampin up rub ons
star dust stickles
clear star gellyroll pen
colored with promarkers
tim holtz vintage paper ink for aging edges

No comments: