Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Generous Heart..............

I have made this album for a lady whom i met through Soul Restoration 1. Since i live in an area miles away from a craft store, where i can get supplies for our new class coming up, She had 3 hearts, This kind lady said she would send me a "goodie box" to help me out! So i said, how about a trade? I would love to make you a family scrapbook Album in exchange for the "goodies". So that was our deal! So here is the album!
It is a vintage Family themed Album. I used Basic Grey papers for this album. I hope she will be pleased!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - happy? Beyond so... this is so gorgeous and amazing and I'm crying... definitely not a fair trade! Thank you so much for making this beautiful album for me. I adore the colors and you are so talented <3