Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Perpetual Calendar





I was inspired by Becca over at Amazing Paper Grace, she made a cute perpetual Calendar and i decided i had to give it a try. I made it for a friend as a thank you for all she does for me! I am going to make myself one as well as they are so darn handy! I even had to cut and glue the wood pieces together to make the blocks to fit in the box , and i still have all my fingers!

I made Melinda's with an outdoorsy theme. She loves the outdoors and nature. So i used this cute cosmo cricket paper, and i took little twigs off my plum tree out front and put them on the grooves that were in the wooden chest. I added the pretty prima flower for a little demention and Pop!

2 comments:

Gail S. said...

What a fun calendar - your friend will love it. I think Cosmo Cricket has the best papers.

jude said...

This is absolutely gorgeous !!!Your so talented and inspire so many crafters me especailly!
Love n hugs jude:)XX