Saturday, September 27, 2008

12x12 FINISHED...another to go!


Here is one of the 12x12's I have gotten done for my order to France. I think it turned out pretty cute! The Santa is hand drawn and matches the santa's in the paper I used. I then paper pieced it to give it a 3d effect and I painted it with white tulip paint for the fur, giving it a rough texture, I used pearl like paint for the beard giving it a silky look! It was my first big project doing a paper pieced object! I hope she likes it! Now on to the Disney one and make her a few cards in "french" and her order will be complete! I will then move on to my next order!

Also if you have been reading along with my blog, I did not get on the design team this time, BUT i will not give up! I will keep practicing and keep trying!!

Thanks for your encouragement!

No comments: