Friday, January 22, 2016

Trying something new...


Started a course online with Danielle Donaldson, creative girl, land of light and shadows it is an online course, . I signed up for through Jeanne Oliver's blog. So far pretty fun. She uses alot of watercolor, which I have not used much of, so I'm learning something new. The first picture is of a exercise that we did the anatomy of... was fun with bottom layer of acrylics then white over in the second layer. then you go over the wing with water color to each section. Then you pick words to describe you or the theme you are going with. Fun exercise. I have it attached in my documented life journal for this year.
This was  the first exercise houses on stilts. This was a fun one, being able to be creative with your houses, will be fun to keep going with this and make numerous layouts and being really imaginative.This one we started out with a water colored base , the white is acrylic. Ill post what ever else I do.

No comments: