Saturday, January 2, 2016

Grandson Dominics First Year Album















I made this 8x8 paper bag album for my grandson Dominic for his first birthday. It was fun going through all the pictures of the year and then adding them to the album. Since my son and his wife and my grandson just moved away in November it was a hard one to make and I cried over each picture. 
Its a monster/alien themed album. Which goes good with him and his daddy.  Lots and lots of pictures and pull out albums too for more pictures, made one trifolded album for his frist birthday pictures and one for sandy to put pictures of her sisters and mom in with pics of them and dominic too.  I had to cut the bags apart and sew them as the album got really fat. lol  So had to make a spine for it and go that route. 

No comments: