Thursday, October 29, 2015

Special order painting....

I have finished the special order painting! I posted a picture a little while back , Hope is the thing with feathers...and had good response with it and sold it right away. 
A return client from here in town asked if I would paint another with that same quote but with a blue bird for her daughter. 
So I got busy and got this one done. Today she picked it up and she was totally pleased. turns out it is her daughters favorite color that I used! Weird how things work out!
Now im back to work on a special order album, I have a few more to make after that one as well, so will be posting pictures from that! I had to wait for a new sewing machine since mine decided to die , I have had it for over 10 years and I have sewn hundreds of projects on it. So I guess it was just done! The new one is really nice! 100 stitches, a Project Runway limited edition Brother sewing machine.  I love it. It runs so smoothly and quieter then my last one! ( also a brother)
Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back with some albums to show you in the days and weeks ahead. 

No comments: