Friday, February 20, 2015

Special Order Recipe Tin

 Special Order Finished!! I LOVE how this tin turned out, and the paper combo. I think it is so dang cute! Love the burlap flowers and the ribbon to set it off!
 Fun sticker letters to use on the tin. The tin has been sealed so it will be durable. 
 Inside covered as well all in she same paper line Ruby Rock-it Country Cookin 
Keep Calm and Cook On accented by another burlap flower!
Divider Cards hand made in matching colors and tabs in matching papers. Hand stamped Catagories, leaving her to add her own as well.  6 Recipe cards per section. I got those online via A Cherry On Top my favorite on line shop. One stop shopping...but they are Simple Stories Legacy Recipe Cards.  I hope she will love this tin and get lots of years out of it!

No comments: