Monday, March 17, 2014

"Words" Angel Painting

Think I'm finished with my painting. The canvas was a thrift store find, in the center was a print of apples. I painted over with gesso, and painted my own painting on it. I love the boarder on the canvas with the wood moldings. great idea!  Anyways I always start with a quote or saying to build my painting on.  this one is ..."Be mindful when it comes to your words. A string of some that dont mean much to you, may stick with someone else for a lifetime. ". So my angel is holding a black heart...I left her faceless...just liked her that way. I do my paintings both ways, with faces or not...just depends on the way it works out. I used spray inks,inks,  acrylic paints, pencils,  modeling paste, stencils.  Attaching a picture of the process and the finished piece.



No comments: