Monday, March 10, 2014

Sneak Peek at my new painting....Work in Progess...

Im still around...been really working alot on my Documented Life Project. Journaling/art fun. I am also keeping a daily prayer journal and i really love that.  So I thought iI would put in a little time painting this weekend!  So here is a sneak peek.
Work in Progress...new painting im working on. I found the canvas at the thrift store, with this beautiful molding around the edge of the canvas, you cant see it in the picture..but its there! Housewares were half price so got the canvas for 2 bucks! Its about 2x1.5 in size. Liking how its going so far...background quote is " be mindful when it comes to your words. A string of some that dont mean much to you, may stick with someone else for a lifetime. " Better get back to work!

No comments: