Sunday, November 24, 2013

Special Order Planner

Here is a planner I just finished for a friend. I had made her a planner in the past, and she contacted me that she was in need of a new one! She wanted it bigger then the last one that I had made her. I had this binder in my stash, and thought I could make it work. We decided on this paper from Bazzill called 75cents. I just love this paper ( made an album a few weeks back with it..check a few posts back.) so was glad when she picked it. I stuck the paper to the chipboard binder. I was excited that I was going to get to try the tim holtz metal corners! I wanted this planner to be sturdy and wear well so that is why I chose to put them on the corners.( ok I wanted and excuse to try them! ) I ordered flowers for this album and I so LOVE them especially the creamy ones on the front here...they are gorgeous! All the flowers are from petaloo! ( I ordered all my supplies from ACherryOnTop.com...i love that place! one stop shopping!)
 Laces and an old butterfly barrette ...i love it! I aged the lace to match the creamy flowers and the pretty papers. 
 Each page has a place for a replaceable calendar (which I printed extra and tucked in a pocket toward the back of the album!) There are tags between each month in large pockets either side or at the top.
 All pages have the pretty pretty petaloo flowers and/or butterly accents, except for January and Febuary, I wanted to do snow flakes for January and hearts for Febuary. In coordinating papers of course!
 I took my exacto knife and cut out half of the pretty butterflies on Aprils page and stuck the calendar matte behind them. I accented alot of the pages too with my gellyroll pen, clear star for some sparkle!
 I also got to try another new product, called candy buttons by basic grey. (new to me) fun and easy to use. 

 I hope that She LOVES it and gets many years out of it! If anyone has any special orders on anything let me know,i would be so glad to work with you!

No comments: