Sunday, May 5, 2013

art journal pages....


fun journal page I did the other night. covered up a page i didnt like. I painted over with some gesso, leaving some stencil work ....journaled on the page then took a pretty sunflower napkin that I received from a friend and adheared it with some modpodge . Then painting in the leaf and stem with my gelato's , highlighting with a white paint marker. adding swirls and dots on the page around it. was fun and relaxing. 

 a doodle in my smaller journal........
 practicing wings.......................
 2 more bear drawings...not sure what he is holding in the bottom one....LOL In the book it is dirt...we'll go with that. I am just practicing on bears cuz this book was so cute...(see earlier post)

 an artist i saw on pinterest did a girl like this and i loved how soft an lovely she was...mine, isnt as soft and lovely...maybe i dont do soft and lovel...think she kinda looks like nicki minaj ....

saw this technique on pinterest and had to try it out. it was fun. 

No comments: