Friday, November 9, 2012

Mixed Media Art Piece-Birthday Gift for a Friend

I have made this special mixed media art piece for a dear sweet friend! It was her birthday on the 31st of October and I like to send her something because she has been so good to me over the years. She is the one who got me start on this crazy journey into paper crafting!! She sent me box after box of paper and goodies to get me started...So i have her to blame for my addiction! But if your going to be addicted to something...It might as well be paper.....!!
I found the frame at the thrift store and painted it up. to match the mixed media painting...this is my rendition of Vicky on the front...she is beautiful inside and out! I used paper, paint and modeling paste, gelly roll pens! All painted on canvas. 
I didnt want to post this until after she got it so as not to ruin the suprise! She got it today and was pleased with it....! Happy Birthday Vicky!! 

No comments: