Tuesday, September 25, 2012

TeddyBo Tuesday Project! Happy Fall Ya'll

I have made up this 4 card pack set for a special friend of mine....Melinda! She and I love the fall and I like to make her something up in the fall to celebrate our love for this beautiful season...the cooler weather, the colors...the smell.....who wouldnt like it?  I took some leaf stamps and colored them with my tombo watercolor markers...and stamped and cut them out. I set them behind some vellum to look like when you go out and find leaves , flowers and press them....that is the effect i was looking for... i love it! I used this super cute teddybo image matching the colors of the scrapbook papers i chose for the background behind the image...i tied them all up with a piece of twine and punched holes in 2 of the extra leaves and added them to the twine for some fun! I know she is going to love them!!! Happy Fall Melinda!
 
 
  TB-222
vellum
stamped leaf images
colored with promarkers
wooden buttons
twine


No comments: