Sunday, September 2, 2012

It's Twins!!!

I was asked by my friend Melinda to make up a couple albums for her neices soon to be twins! They should be arriving any day now!
Melinda and I love sorting through papers online to see what we love...and we have both decided that these to sets of papers were the cutest to do the baby albums in! I have made a previous album with the Little Bo Peep paper pack from Crate Paper. But was the first for me with the  October Afternoons set called Woodlands. Wow what pretty papers these two sets have and cute embellishments too.
I hope that Melindas neice will be pleased with them!

Here is the album made with the Little Bo Peep paper from Crate Paper...I made a little quilted pattern on the front cover, roughing up the edges of each square, then sewing down each line. love the little chipboard Girl  i added to the front, so sweet, and a bit old fashioned! love it!


                                         just love the papers, these little birds are so sweet.
 chipboard clothes on the line, i used some twine...some pocket pages there...

 love these cute tags the bunny is my favorite!
chipboard rocking horse...love it!
 
 
This is the album with the Woodlands from October Afternoon set. On both albums i added a tab so that the babies name can be added to it to personalize it.  I love the pennant with the little animals and the patterns...

 This is Melindas favorite paper in the set , with the little woodland animals!
 i love this butterfly paper, so pretty.

 The chipboard buttons are so dang cute, one has a boy pushing a girl swinging, and the other is little duckies!


No comments: