Monday, April 2, 2012

Faith , Hope & Love paperbag Album (sold)

I had some leftover paper from a large 8x8 project i had done for a special order. I will show it after this one is posted. Using Making Memories papers, Paper Reverie, and some Lost and found papers, by MME.  Lots of die cut rolled flowers and lace and bling! I LOVE how this album turned out, and i may have to make another and post it on my etsy. It is a smaller album 4x4 in size aprox.  A place to add pictures and journal through out each page.

I have to say, that i cannot deny my gifts that i have been given in my life, and my gifts are from God. I want to make sure that in all things i do, Christ shines through.  I put all my faith in God, I have no hope without God, and i know what Love is because of God. That is why i made this album.







No comments: