This Blog Post Will Stay Up Here At The Top While The Blog Hop Is Active (Jan 23rd) PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER POSTS ALL NEW WILL BE BELOW THIS POST!
Woohoo!!! It’s Teddy Bo and Co’s first birthday! and to celebrate we are having a birthday blog hop.
There are some fabulous prizes to be won, including vouchers and candy, and there is also a chance to win a Teddy Bo and Co digi stamp from each member of the DT.
Here is my contribution to the Hop, I made 2 items with the cute new images this week, both projects were colored with promarkers. I added diamond stickles and glossy accents to them both as well! For the card project i cut out the hearts and then i rubbed them with a rounded end of a pen to make them "puffy" and added the stickles and faux stitching to the edges. Machine stitching on the card as well.
For the heart project i covered a piece of card board with some simple stories paper, cut and rolled the Die-Namics rolled flower die from mftstamps.com I added stickles to the centers of the brown flowers and to the balloons in the image, along with glossy accents for a pop of shine and sparkle! The scrabble tiles i found at the thrift store (keep your eyes out for them they are so cheap to buy ) and on a plain tile i colored a heart and added some stickles. So cute! Be a great valentine for someone special!
Remember you can win a prize from my blog, make sure you are a follower of my blog, leave a comment for a chance to win! Blog hop ends January 23, so you have plenty of time to enter!
and now lets get hopping......
- Start at the Teddy Bo Challenge Blog and then follow each of the DT blogs in order.
- Collect a letter from each of the DT blogs . . . keep these in a SAFE PLACE, you will need these letters at the end of the blog hop as they will make a mystery phrase!
- Each DT member is offering a prize along the hop, so make sure you’re a follower and leave a comment on each of their blogs to be in with a chance of winning.
- Re-arrange the letters you have collected and leave a comment on the Teddy Bo challenge blog telling us what the phrase is.
- The blog hop will end on Monday 23rd January (noon GMT), so you have a while to enter and also hop along with us!
There will also be a chance to win some Candy on the Teddy Bo Challenge blog too, so you have oodles and oodles of chances of winning.
If you arrived here from Nicole's blog then you are heading in the right direction.
My letter is … P
From here you need to hop over to Liz's blog for another chance to win a Teddy Bo graphic and collect the next letter.
If you get lost, or if a link doesn't work (we are all on different time zones), go HERE to get the next link.
Good luck, and have fun hopping