Thursday, January 12, 2012

Darcys Diaries is OPEN!!!!!

  Yeah!!! Its finally here! The grand opening of D'arcy's Diaries! Aren't they just Fabulous??? We on the DT for D'arcy's Diaries are just head over heals in love with these images! As you will be able to see by stopping over to www.Darcysdiaries.com and checking out this new line of digital stamps!
 I made this vintage type card with the  fairyD_TB_girl_04 image. Colored with promarkers , Umber, antique pink were the 2 colors i used. highlighted with a Gelly roll pen. I aged the tags and the snow flakes in a coffee/vanilla mix and baked them in the oven. I added some stickles to the little snow flakes and some buttons and twine!
 This journal i used the FAIRYD_TB_girl_02 image. I printed 2 cut out the wings and the heart on one , colored the other image with promarkers, added the colored pieces of the wings and the heart for a 3D effect, added stickles of gold on the wings and around the image. The heart has pink distress stickles. I painted this 99c journal after mod podging scrapbook paper on the front and back covers. I layed the white paint on then took an old credit card and scraped it off to make it a thin layer, giving it an aged effect. I added some die cut sticker strip from a paper pack i had, and then glued a line of the rolled rose fabric strip over the top. I punched a hole in the edge and tied a ribbon to each cover so that it can be tied shut. I added the printed sentimens of "my heart journal" in a childish font for fun! Ready for anyone to start a journal today! (you can find it in my etsy store!)
 I loved these images for the opening so much i decided it would be fun to make one of my albums with them. This is a 5x5 paper bag album. I do ALOT of them for special orders! This Album will also be listed in my Etsy Shop click on the side bar  under the ETSY logo and it should take you there.I used lots of ribbon, all the images and i die cut all the flowers. Its a Spellbinders Shapeablilities flower creations die.  I used the die to also be my stencil to stencil a high light on the flowers giving them some demention. Since im into journaling now i decided that it should be a journal album. I came up with and printed off the Me , Myself , and I theme , hand stamped the journal on the tab. machine sewing through out. Lots of brads and rhinestone.
 Here is a journaling spot on the second page and a pull out tag behind this sentiment of Dancing to the beat of my own drum. You could tuck a picture on that page as well, there are a couple sewn in tabs.
 page four has another sentiment of Listen to my Heart with a place to place a picture on the fifth page with another pull out tag for journaling.
 Here on page 6 is a large spot for a picture with sewn in photo tabs and a large pull up tag big enough for another picture or two or lots of journaling! Behind the sentiment and cute darcys dairies image is another large tag to match other other side again for more journaling or another picture! The sentiment reads....Stopping to smell the flowers....
 Page 7 has the cute darcys diaries image in the snow...with the senitment of Enjoying the simple things with a large tag behind in a pocket. Page 8 is a placement for a picture tuck it in behind the cute flowers and the sewn in photo tab.
The last few pages have lots of flowers  and polka dots! large placement for a photo beind the flowers and with sewn in photo tabs on the one side and the sentiment with the Darcys Diaries image, sentiment reads....The Creator of my own Destiny..... thought that was appropriate!

So here are a few examples of what you can do with the new images, they are fabulous and so fun to use, for all sorts of projects. keep us in your favorites and please follow me to keep up with the latest over at Darcys Diaries and Teddybo.com
                                                  WWW.DARCYSDIARIES.COM

1 comment:

jacque4u2c said...

I just am so inspired by YOU!!! Just gorgeous work!