Friday, September 23, 2011

Teddy Bo Top Tip Challenge....Prismacolors

Before i had Promarkers I had my Prisma Color Pencils. And that is what i used for all my coloring. I really enjoy them alot and find them to be so nice for a softer effect.
This card is 4.5x6.25 . I used this adorable teddybo image, along with some scrap papers i have in my scrap drawer and this new print with the roses, by Prima. Romantique, Collection, Gazette. I added a few dew drops and some distressing.
Thanks for stopping by, make sure you check out TeddyBo.com and see all their cute digital stamp, they also have rubber now!

2 comments:

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Beautiful card - fantastic colouring - thank you for handing in your homework on time A+++
Hugs,
Debbie xx

Nicolchen said...

Your card is just adorable...love the colours you´ve chose and your coloring is wonderful :0)))

Hugs Nicole