Sunday, December 5, 2010

snowman gift tags




I have been working on these 12 snowman gift tags these last few days. First i cut the tag shape out of kraft paper, then stamped the snowman image and colored it with colored pencils. I ran it through my zyron machine and made the top sticky . I then took some vellum that has sparkles in it and attached it to the top. Then i ran the tag through my cuttlebug with the polka dog embossing folder making sure the dots poke up so it looks like snowflakes. Then added some card stock to the top for reinforcing the hole, added some hemp string. I added some scrapbooking paper to the bottom, a cute plaid and then punched some strips and attached over the top. The some punched snowflakes and a clear dew drop! I stamped TO and FROM on the back of each tag. I will sell them in sets of 6 on etsy.HERE Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: