Sunday, November 14, 2010

Special Order Box and Birdhouse









Here is another special order I finished last week. I covered the box with creative imaginations papers, added some butterflies. There are butterflies in the pattern of all the papers, so pretty, so I thought i would pull that out of the paper and add some to the decor! i also made up 20 tags, one set was done with the butterfly theme and fine glitter as accents, the other were more simple and rustic using the same papers through out. I did a set of 10-12 writing papers as well. The top of the box has a rose made out of ribbon that i twisted up . I couldnt find flowers that I was really pleased with so i just made up the ribbon ones! Glittered holly and berrys were also added to the top with the fabulous butterfly. The birdhouse was made from a pattern in the matching paper and i accented it to match the box, if you notice i stuck a bird inside !! tee hee.

1 comment:

jude said...

Absolutely Stunning your work is totaly Awesome and inspiration to all crafters.
Hope your well hun? have some candy on offer please feel free to enter
love n hugs judex