Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Card







I posted this card on Etsy tonight. I used Kraft paper to make up the card base and to stamp my images on. I used a hero arts stamp and stamped it across the length of the card. I then stamped one on some stampin up card stock and then colored it with colored pencils and OMS. Then i embossed it to add a bit of a shine and debth. I decided to go with a red theme and added some of the scrap papers i had. I dont know what company they are since they are from my scrap bin. Over the top of the stamped images i added some swirly vellum where you can see the flower images coming through. I also stamped Happy Birthday on the front of the vellum . Machine sewing it to the rest of the lay out in a wacky fashion! I added some brown pearls, and some dotted brown ribbon to the card as well. Inside, i couldnt get a picture to turn out, but it has the matching papers on the inside .

1 comment:

Create With Joy said...

Dear Renee,

Thanks for becoming my latest Kindred Spirit at Creae With Joy! I had a chance to explore your blog and I love your cards and artwork! I am signing up to follow you too!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com