Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Couple Cards and some of my storage



I thought i would share some of my storage ideas in my craft room, and a couple cards today.

Ihad fun shopping for some storage containers a few months back, and found these cute containers...the suitcase container has all my clear stamps and other unmounted stamps. The tall container i have all my chipboard in . And the round one as you can see has a whole lot of my stamped images in so i can just pick one out and make a card when ever i get a hankerin to make a card! ha I also have the 2 old wooden cheese boxes i got down at the antique store that i screwed to the wall. I put in my vintage type wood mounted stamps and my favorite stamps as well. I hope to get a few more of those so i can put out more of my wooden stamps. Anyways still working on my craft room, maybe paint the ceiling tomorrow....keep putting it off. ha Then the floor will come later. I hope to paint the roses on my storage dresser tomorrow and then start to build the "hutch top" to go on top of it soon.

I am also sharing the frame i covered paper to match the colors in the room and

I made these two cards today. I LOVE the bulb /pot stamp, its so fun to use flower soft on with it.. And I like this new magnolia stamped image too...she is to cute with her basket and braids! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: