Friday, June 5, 2009

Altered Tin, this and that......

Click HERE to go to this listing on etsy to purchase this tin!
I made this altered tin, inspired by the cute little bunny stamp...I thought a tin to put a little of this and a little of that in it , mixed with a little love...would be a perfect tin to have around! Great for anyone, for yourself, your children, a place to put special works of art or "gifts" from your kids, what ever comes to mind!There is a tag on the side where you can personalize it . I also have with it a 'accordian album" to put in some journaling and pictures in! They are fun to play with and write things in along side the pictures. There are also 3 dividers to label yourself and add what you would like to them. I have listed this item on etsy HERE. It will take you directly to the listing. Thanks so much for stopping by. I will be making more items soon!

No comments: