Friday, March 27, 2009

9 of 12!! File folder albums!

I have been working and working on this big order of 12~ I have now completed 9 of the 12~ ! I am having fun with it...and they seem to fall into place as you go! I hope that Lisa will love them all! They look so much better in real life..the embellisments and colors are not showing well on camera! I should have the last 3 done in the next day or so as i have 2 covered with paper already just need to embellishment them up! So stay tuned, then on to a wedding shower album!
I am enjoying my hibernation...and today we started getting our big snow storm...so i have more time to hibernate! ha We are expected to get up to 10 inches..im so excited! We need the moisture so badly! I hope it doesnt hurt the 60 strawberry plants i planted...(thanks melinda!!) They were looking so happy in the garden, in the 70 degree heat most of the weekend and first part of the week...now we are down to 19 and snowing!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

jacque4u2c said...

WOW! Renee' These are stunning! One is just more awesome then the next.