Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2 larger albums...

I decided to go BIG! ha I have a packet of larger bags, and I just decided to mix things up a bit this week! The bags are approx. 6x6, not my usual 5x5 albums...

The first album is a recipe album. I had so much fun with this one...i made it vintage...and alot of fun! I lOVE the recipe cards, i used a martha stewart punch for the tops of them..make them look lacie and old...i added a bit of ink to them to make them look old. Super fun album.


click HERE to go to ebay for this album!!
The second album is a MOthers work is NEVER done album, its more of a tribute to mom album! Thanking her for all she has done for us! Being a mother...i think i would love it if my kids got me this album and filled it all out with their thoughts and feelings and all! Moms need to know that they are loved and appreciated!!!!

click here to go to ebay for this albums!! Going to be starting some tins for a special order, and maybe another for listing and hopefully a few cards!...thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Stephenie said...

So cute Renee!!!

Vicky said...

Albums are adorable Renee, well done!