Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sweetie Album...tuesday listing

SOLD!!!!



Here is the album I have ready to list tonight! I used pinks and greens for this album and mostly i used up a variety of my scrap paper to make this up! I think it turned out so so cute! I love it. I added a little sparkle on the hearts! I am hoping sales pick up, seems to be slow still! Just putting a few of the pictures in, you can see the full album on ebay.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140255699651&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=004

I have been 'studying' up on card making, really watching other blogs and there techniques and getting advice from my crafting "mentor" Vicky! So I ordered a stamp set, and will order when ever i can a new set, and I also got in some water color pencils, thought I would start with that since I cannot afford the copic markers! But am searching out other markers as well. If you have any advice be sure to let me know!!

Anyways I hope you like the new album i am listing! Ta for now!

No comments: