Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy is the heart that holds a friend!!!









Im listing a new paper bag album today, what a week!!! Not to productive in getting more then one album done this week, to many things going on I guess. Now I have a sick little girl today so am rushing to get this listed on ebay and here on my blog! I bought this paper at the little scrap shop here in town, its a little treasure chest of goodies! Its called Althea's, and she is also my banker! ha It's nice to have a little shop here in town to run out and get a few things when I need them! Other wise I have to drive 37 miles to the next walmart! So am thankful for this little store! So enjoy this new listing, check out ebay for my new listings every sunday evening. Also remember I do special orders so contact me if you want one done! Thanks so much!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

WOW!!! This is one of my favorites!! You just keep getting better and better, each time I see one it's my new fave!!