Sunday, January 6, 2008

NEW LISTINGS TODAY!!









Worked really hard this week and got 3 albums done! I hope that I have a good week and they all sell. As well as the recipe album that I had to relist! Had lots of watchers on it but think they forgot to bid! ha


I listed a cute cute cute Grandma loves me Album, I LOVE IT SO! It says, "Grandma Loves Me" and "cuz i'm cute, i'm caring, i'm loving, i'm fun, then "mostly cuz i'm ME! Its so sweet.


I also listed a grandma album and a matching grandpa album. More of a vintage/Boho style on these ones.


Well I went shopping for supplies in our next big town from here, Goodland, KS. And I am really in for a hard time! The Walmart is smaller then our old store I used to shop in, in Colorado. So they dont have half the ribbon I used to get. So I'm on a search. Wish me luck. yikes!!


So I'm off on my search and back to getting work for next weeks listings! Enjoy!
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT EBAY FOR MY LISTINGS!

No comments: