Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Real....Mixed Media Art Piece.



I find that pinterest has alot of interesting things to find on its site. I have found great recipes, great decorating ideas, cute animals, lots of art and super super quotes! This quote I found last week and it really just hit me in the heart. I LOVE this quote. It is ME. It explains so much to me...
I took a watercolor paper and drew up my design idea after putting on the quote. using scrapbook paper scraps, in pinks and browns I covered the page , and her dress. I painted the girl with acrylics and I decided to make the wings by using my modeling paste and my art trowl so its a fun texture and really looks like feathers.  I took an old frame from the thrift store and pianted it white. Think it makes the painting pop and the wings really pop. I hope you like my new piece!

No comments: