Sunday, March 17, 2013

New Style Bill Organizer

 12 month Bill Organizer I made for a special client.  I was going to just put some pockets in a comp notebook but decided to take it apart and make it lay more flat and have easier access to all the pages. I cut it in half and punched holes and added the rings.  I used a variety of papers from my stash that coordinated with the main piece i chose, the cute bird print.  I went with a shabby chic style....added some paint to the rolled flowers and edges of  the papers, some lace and a cute tiddly inks image that i colored with promarkers.  The client will be able to use the organizer for years. I have added extra pages in each month, pockets stand alone for easier access...machine sewing through out to make it sturdy. 
 Here is the front cover with a pocket, the stand along pocket for januarys bills, and page behind to list bills and make notes as shown below. 
 One of the pages with the tab. there are tabs for all 12 months, one for savings, one for dreams and one for misc. 
 Organizer standing up
Side view with the tabs and to show the thinkness. 
I am going to make another i think and list it on my Etsy if anyone is interested in one, they will be selling for $35 plus shipping. 

No comments: