Tuesday, August 21, 2012

TeddyBo Tuesday!! Challenge Card

Hello Everyone! Im Back!!! After taken a little time off to get my son off to college and pull myself together from it all....just im time for this weeks Teddybo Challenge! Our challenge was to do a black and white card with another color! I chose RED.  I used this new teddybo image, isnt she so cute!? I used a combination of a red promarker and then my colored pencils and OMS for the black/grey in the image!
I am recovering from the fact that my heart is broken that i had to take my son 6 hours from here and drop him off....its just against a mothers nature to do that! It will take some time to get used to it! Thank goodness for text and facebook! I dont think i could survive if not for them! LOL Thanks for stopping by!


TeddyBea-215
cratepaper farmers market farmhouse collection
black and white polka dot papers
red gem stones
machine stitching
colored with promarkers and colorpencils


No comments: