Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Vintage Life Moments Altered Tin with journaling/dividers






I have been in mod podge up to my eyeballs and i love it! I aged some book papers ,( that i recycled from the recycle center LOL), and ripped them up and added to this tin. I was lucky to get 2 scrabble games from the thrift store and now im loaded up on scrabble letters, so i used them on the front of this tin. Kraft paper die cut into the roses and added some little brown pearls. reproduced ephemera added to the tin as well. I wrapped the handle with some twine and added some toule and string with 2 chipboard tags aged , one to add your name, and the second one I debossed LIVE and accented it with white paint to stand out.
Inside are 8 dividers all unique with special words, like blessings, learn, grow.....some have places for journaling one a tag tucked in a pocket others have little frames to put in your own pictures, all have a journaling spot on the back of each. The tin has room for lots more pictures to add behind each divider and mementos! I have listed this on my etsy please check out the side bar and follow your way over to check it out. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: