Sunday, April 24, 2011

Special Order Cards

I used some graphic 45 paper for the background along with some Lost and Found papers from MME, chipboard hearts and tag I covered with red bazzill paper.


The Together Forever card was a CASED card, i cased it from Amy Sheffer on the Verve Blog site or her blog at Pickled Paper Designs. I used another sheet of lost and found paper on the background, craft paper which i embossed, and bazzill paper that i hand cut into a heart and a corrigated peice of paper as well. I added and rolled flower and some rhinestones and a pearl the sentiment i set up on word and printed it out. I added lace and silk seam binding. And 2 roses for accents. The last card is done in some new papers and embellishments i got at my one stop shopping place A Cherry on Top my favorite online store. Butterfly Garden by Pink Paisley. LOVE it. I added clear dew drops and some rhinestones and some crystal glitter from martha stewart.

No comments: