Monday, February 7, 2011

A Card and a Notebook Folder




I made this cute card for a dear friend. I love the house mouse image. So comforting and loving. Colored with colored pencils and OMS. I used some fun flox on the buds of the flowers. A little clear embossing powder on their noses and the mouses tail and feet, and the bunnies belly button! just for fun.
The notebook holder is made out of a file folder I covered with some of my new papers...Making Memories Nior. I love love love this paper, so much fun and how handy is the ledger with numbers there on the inside???? love it. I cut out a circle of the paper hand sewed 2 buttons on the center to lift up the main larger button so that i could use the seam binding ribbon as a tie! How fun! Im excited to make a few more!
Thanks for stopping by. In a few days i will have a fun exciting announcement with a new project. Check back the 15th!!! (but stop back every day too, i plan on adding more things between now and then!!!)


No comments: