Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Recipe Tin with dividers and recipe cards



I found this cute tin at the thrift store a few weeks back and decided I could cover it with some cute paper and give it new life! (was an old bisquick tin) I used one of my favorite lines of paper, Graphic 45 of course! perfect for this recipe tin! I mod podged the papers on after cutting them all to fit the tin, inside and out. Added a few "decorations" Love the prima flowers on top and used my new martha stewart branch punch, that i got for 1/2 price at walmart, since they are changing out the scrapbook isle. I will be sad it they continue the way they are going, because, they will probably no longer have a scrapbook isle! eegads. Anyways I think cut out 9 dividers, decorated them up with colorful matching tags on the tops, for the purchaser to add their catagories too. And then i decoraged them up with some vintage/retro brads and 3d items. To darn cute! I also made recipe cards to go behind each divider, some where close to 40 of them. So whom ever purchases it will be all set to start filling it with family favorite recipes!

No comments: