Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Buzzzzzin about my new gift tags.








Buzzzin about these new gift tags i just made!!! I love love love them. This stamp was my inspiration, I really love it and the sentiment on it. I "painted" it with reinkers and a paint brush and water. I find it so relaxing to just veg out and "paint". I added stickles to the flowers and i clear embossed the scissors, spade and eyes for some shine. If you notice the little bee flying off her hat, i decided to make little wire, beaded attachements and then i stamped some cute bees and attached to the wires front and back. The bees were colored with reinkers, i added stickles to the wings for shine and fun flocks to the stripes , i love how they turned out! I then added some more of the fabulous ribbon i got off etsy.com off Deb's Simple Treasures. I Almost hate to use the ribbon, as i love it so much! lol But i have to share ! The back of the tag has stamping and TO and FROM stamped on the back. I am still working on a "container" to put the tags in and then i will list it on etsy! I want a tin to decorate up to store them in, the trick will be to find one tall enough! So we will just have to see what i come up with!!!
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

jude said...

These are absolutely Gorjuss hun just love em!Can't wait to see the tin.Hope your well
love n hugs judex