Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sneak Peek of my craft room re-do


Here are a few sneak peek pics of my craft room . These are the colors i chose for it to go with the fabric. I am having second thoughts on the check on the bottom of the curtains..can always change that if i want too. I will have more pics later. I have to rip out the carpet in phase 2 along with painting square tiles on the floor and painting the ceiling too...I have to build a shelf part to make a hutch with the dresser my hubby found for me for 10 dollars...its awesome and darling. I will be painting roses on the front of the drawers to add some fun to it. Let me know wht you think of the color!

1 comment:

Shabbychick Junk said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the colors you chose for your room! It's looking FABBU!

Thanks for your kind comments on my blog!

Lisa