Sunday, April 26, 2009

ROOOOOSTERS


I follow alot of blogs , and one of them is Anna Wights Sassy & Sweet, you can check her out HERE.
if you scroll down to the post on her chicken coop progress you will see her rooster!


Anyways My friend Melinda and i have gotten on a Rooster Roll....and so when i saw the wooden rooster on Anna's site i decided that Melinda and I "needed" our own! So i drew one up and put it on wood, dusted off my power tools and cut them out, came out with all my fingers, and a little bit of paint and sealer...there you have it...our roosters! tee heee. I am going to hang mine in my french country/tuscan style kitchen....as for melinda...im not sure...she might want to hang hers on the inside of a closet door...haha just kidding. I think she will love it as i do...! to fun.

2 comments:

Shabbychick Junk said...

Hey girlfriend!

Just stopping by to say THANKS for commenting on my blog! You do WONDERFUL work! CUTE AS CAN BE~!

Lisa

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Oh my gosh!! WONDERFUL JOB!! I know I would love it, so if Melinda doesn't send it to ME! =) Haha!! =)