Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Vintage Travel Journal







I listed this travel journal on etsy tonight. You can go and look at it HERE. I used Kraft paper to make this album. It folds and ties. Its nice and sturdy, and i machine stitched the edges to help with its charm and sturdiness. I crumpled and inked up the paper to make it look more like old leather. I stamped it and added vintage embellishments to give it a well worn, travel look to it. Inside are 2 sheets of paper held under a twine string to hold them in. I aged the edges and stamped with some of my tim holtz stamps. This is a fun album and its about 4x5 in size so it could fit in your travel bag easily while your on your vacation. Just pull it out and jot down something fun and interesting from your trip. Or it just could be your "travel journal" of your life. enjoy!

No comments: