Wednesday, July 1, 2009

File Folders For Holly!





I have had another order from Holly in France!! *thanks holly* (i pray your well!)
Three of the albums are for friends for their birthdays! And one is for Holly herself, for positive thoughts and family pics. That is the "prayers go up Blessings come down. I love the colors, using the graphic 45 papers once again! Just love that paper line!
The Kimy album is suppose to be a bit "gothic", and she loves operas so i did it in the black, cream and burgandy colors and the graphic 45 (i know i know..again?), hope it works for her!
I also did one for a shirley, who loves to dance and is 12. I thought the bees looked like they were dancing! Added the sparkle paper to give it some spunk, as i hear she is quite the girl!
And the last one is for Melanie and she likes butterflies. I had some of this cute , i think its basic grey but not sure, butterfly paper and it was just perfect for this album. I cut out the butterflies to put on the front and through out the album for a 3d effect. I added some sparkle paper to the "M" on the front. It turned out to darn cute!
Thanks Holly, hope your feeling better, thinking about ya!!!

No comments: