Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring is Coming...Time for Gardening......!




Spring is in the air...(yeah right...we had a blizzard last night!) But I did get this little Garden Journal made up for when spring DOES arrive! I will be posted it to my etsy store, if it is not sold before i get it there! I took a 9x7 Composition notebook and primed and painted it white front and back covers inside and out.  I punched 2 holes front and back and added the ribbon to keep it closed once its packed full of seeds, pictures, saved receipts and warranties for plants...! I added some burlap that i added a bit of modpodge to so that i would not fray. Hot glued it to the cover. I used my MY MINDS EYE papers Gnome sweet Gnome. I so love these papers so dang cute!! A little bird and next and some butterflies i cut and colored and added some stickles too.I inked the edges for a grungy look so it looks like you have already had it out in your garden with you! Inside the front cover i added a large pocket for seeds, and the back cover has 2 pockets to put your receipts in! I added 7 tabs to the pages so that you can lable them to fit your needs, for your plot layouts, your wish list, plants planted, when you fertilized and need to again..that sort of idea... I think its fun and i love it!

No comments: